58 sq. m
BARRY AUCTIONEERS & VALUERS are delighted to bring to market this charming 2-bedroom mid-terrace house. Built in the late 19th century, this Victorian townhouse was completely renovated to modern living standards by the current owners in 2014.
Situated on a quiet cul de sac off Richmond Hill, number 42 extends to c.58 sq. m and comprises an open plan living room, a beautiful contemporary kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and the main bathroom. Outside there is a rear yard. There is also on-street parking immediately outside the house on the cul de sac.
A wide range of amenities are available on the doorstep, with Cork city centre just a 5-minute walk away.
This will make a great starter home in a prime city centre residential area.
RENOVATION WORKS CARRIED OUT IN 2014
– New insulated concrete floor (insulation spec Thermafloor 50)
– Exterior walls dry lined and insulated (insulation spec 62.5mm insulation)
– Attic floor insulated (300mm insulation)
– New fitted kitchen
– New bathroom and utility room
– Walnut timber floor
– Westcott 5kW solid wood stove and chimney lining
– Wired for TV and broadband
– New double glazed PVC windows
– New solid wood (Cedar) front door
Living room: 4.2 x 2.8m. Open plan living area with timber floor and solid fuel stove. Feature ceiling beam. Under stairs storage area.
Kitchen/Dining area: 3.8m x 2.8m. Contemporary fitted kitchen units. Tiled floor.
Utility Room: 1.7m x 1.0m. Plumbed for washing machine. Built-in storage units. Tiled floor. Door to rear yard.
Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 2.8m. Double bedroom with timber floor and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 2.8m Double bedroom with timber floor and built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom: 2.0m x 2.0m. 3-piece suite with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Fully renovated in 2014
- 5-minute walk to City centre
- On a quiet cul de sac
- Adjacent to the ‘Bells Field’ public park
- 2 double bedrooms
- Owner occupied
- Ample on street parking directly outside the house on the cul de sac
- Fast broadband in the area
- Tastefully decorated
Type: Residential, For Sale
Bed Rooms: 2
Area: 58 sq. m