BARRY AUCTIONEERS & VALUERS are delighted to bring to market this well presented 2 bedroom apartment. The property is in good condition having been recently redecorated.
This apartment extends to c.60 sq m. and comprises of a spacious living room with an open plan kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a shared courtyard area.
Knapps Square is located directly opposite across the river from the Opera house and c.300 metres from the city centre with all amenities available on the doorstep.
This will make an ideal city home or a great investment property and early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall – 3.0m x 2.7m with Tiled hallway. Hot press.
- Living Room – 5.3m x 3.2m with bright and spacious open plan living room with solid timber floor.
- Kitchen – 3.4m x 3.1m with contemporary fitted kitchen units with a granite worktop. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 – 4.1m x 2.8m with double bedroom with built in storage and carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 2 – 4.1m x 2.0m with double bedroom with built in storage and carpeted floor.
- Bathroom – 2.2m x 2.0m with 3 piece suite with electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- C.300 metres from St Patrick Street
- Gated complex with secure entrance points
- B3 BER Rating
- Apartment complex is approximately 14 years old
- Recently redecorated
- Well managed complex
- Intercom System
- New energy efficient electric heaters
- 200 metres from Apple Computers European headquarters
- Appliances included
BER: B3 BER No.100543057 Energy Performance Indicator:145.39 kWh/m²/yr
Type: Residential, Sold
Bed Rooms: 2
Area: 60 m²
169 Lower Glanmire Road, Cork City, Cork
169 Lower Glanmire Road, Cork City Ireland
134 m² 4 Bedrooms 3 Baths
20 Lower Friars Road, Turners Cross, Cork
20 Lower Friars Road Turners Cross Ireland
107 m² 3 Bedrooms 1 Baths
38 Halldene Estate, Curraheen Road, Bishopstown, Cork
38 Halldene, Curraheen Road Bishopstown Ireland
130 m² 4 Bedrooms 2 Baths
15 Wheatridge, Maryborough Woods, Douglas, Cork
15 Wheatridge Douglas Ireland
123 m² 4 Bedrooms 3 Baths